Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Week of June 15th


From Mahdl-t / Pork to Shai-Hulud:




Follow up message
Some good steps were accomplished by Martin and I. The last of the deck boards was dyed and varnished. I picked up the double ladder and martin welded it into a single unit. We made and welded on some fantastic high-tech looking mounting plates and so have a nice solid stairway done. Next we mount it to the bus. Cary brought me back from Salem so the bus can stay there as we get ready for Soak.

BenD and folks from Black Rock Boutique, and Rich from sTEAp, and others met this evening to form a village, and amazingly to me, they like the Dune theme so much they want to name the village some Duneish thing.

Here's a pic from Sunday. Tomorrow (Tuesday) BenD and I will go down to Salem to build. Others are always welcome. Thursday BenK and I will be down there. Then it's back at it again over the weekend. Join us?

No comments:

Post a Comment